In a given place there are two notebooks—HP Mini 210-1060BR and HP Mini 210-1040BR—no existent Wi-Fi connections available, no cable, both bluetooth-capable. What I want is to create a real LAN between the two, and—depending on how fast would that be—transfer files, play games, etc.
Alternatively I’d like to know if there's another way to do the same thing with no additional devices.
- Both are notebooks are Bluetooth capable.
- Both are Wi-Fi capable.
- Both are realtively new (made in 2010).
- Both have 10/100 ethernet cable ports (though I don’t want to use it).
- Both are netbooks (but that doesn’t change much).
- Both are HP Mini’s: HP Mini 210-1060BR and HP Mini 210-1040BR.
- We are willing to install third party applications.
- Battery life is not a major concern (both have 6-cell batterys) .
- Both are using Windows 7 32-bits.