I'm building a script that will run WatiN, a tool that makes Web Application Testing possible, on a remote machine. I won't go in to any details, but the scripts does the following:
- Create a network-share on the remote client machine (Windows 7)
- Copy a runner to the remote machine
- Create a test database on an other server
- Copy the web-application to a webserver
- Start the runner on the remote machine
- Copy the results back to the current machine
- Clean-up the remote machine
To do stuff on the remote machine I use PsExec, this works fine and in fact the script runs fine except one step, the first.
The problem is that the network-share that I have created on the remote machine is read-only. With PsExec I run the following script on the remote machine:
net share WatiN=C:\RemoteWatin /GRANT:Everyone, FULL
The grant doesn't work, can anyone help me out?