I am experiencing a really annoying problem right now. I am experiencing times when my PC just shuts down, then when I turn it on, I am greeted with 3 continuous beeps over and over. When I press the restart button immediately, the beeps still occurs on booting. However, when I turn off the power and wait for a while, the booting proceeds with no problems. Here are what I noticed:
- when I am encoding video, there are times when my pc terminates to a blue screen or just shuts down, then I get the beeps during a bootup
- there are times when even if I turn off the power, the beeps are still there.
- sometimes, switching the ram card to the other empty slot would solve it
- sometimes, when I play long hours, the pc just shuts down, and then there goes the beeps again during bootup
- it always happens when I am encoding video
- tried upgrading video driver, didnt help, tried reverting to previous driver, didnt help
What could be wrong here?