Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

You can maximize a window in Windows 7 using the Win+ keystroke. You can also maximize the window along the vertical by double-clicking the upper or lower bits of the window chrome of a "normal" window. But is there a keystroke to achieve the vertical maximize?

share|improve this question
up vote 9 down vote accepted

Win + Shift + Up

The whole list of Windows keyboard shortcuts.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .