This is got me.
This is a Windows 7 Machine
I am trying to fix a computer for a user REMOTELY(yes I can RDC to it) In any browser(FF, IE, Chrome) I cannot connect to any web page externally.
Things I tried:
- DNS IS resolving properly via ping, I cannot browse to sites even using their IP address in the browser.
- I ran pretty much every AV I can: Vipre, SuperAntiSpyware, Malware Bytes, MDSS Killer, ComboFix
- I ran fixers: WINSOCKSFIX(or something like that), Little Registry Cleaner.
- I reset the WinSH settings and logs.
- There is NO proxy set, nor should there be.
- The hosts file is default.
I'm kidna lost at this point, any ideas anyone?