Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

In Fireworks or Photoshop, is there any way to fill gradient with numerical precision? I'm not talking about setting up gradient but to fill/apply it.

share|improve this question
As for now I have to manually draw the line of gradient by hand. I would like to draw that line by numerical values. – Pablo Sep 1 '10 at 4:26
Oh, okey. Might be clearer if you phrased it that way. By "num prec." people usually think of something else. No biggie, just a suggestion. – Rook Sep 1 '10 at 4:32
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I'm not sure that you can do exactly that... BUT you can create guides (by dragging from the ruler ctrl/cmd-R) that intersect the exact points you wish to draw from and two, so that when dragging the gradient tool, the cursor snaps to those intersections points (provided you have snap to guides turned on).

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .