I had a Windows XP system with 4 partitions. 3 of them were empty. I installed Ubuntu like so:
- I downloaded Ubuntu 10.04 ISO file.
- I burned it to a CD.
- I booted from that CD and installed Ubuntu on an empty partition.
- From inside Windows, Ubuntu partition(s) is(are) not visible in My Computer.
- But they are visible in Disk Management.
- When my computer starts, I see Ubuntu's boot loader in which Windows is the last option.
- I am able to login to both Ubuntu and Windows XP properly and use them.
But my work with Ubuntu is done and I want to remove it from my system completely. I have backed up my data files.
How can I remove Ubuntu safely and retain my XP installation and not screw anything up?