Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm looking for a way to totally remap the Tab and Capslock key. That is, pressing Capslock sends the keycode for Tab, and pressing Tab sends the keycode for Capslock. Is this possible on OS x ?

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

try keyboard-maestro or PCKeyboard-Hack.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .