Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

In Photoshop, how is the most easy way to move a layer, which is inside a group, outside the group when the group is in top.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

In the layers pallet, with the group expanded, click and hold on the layer, and move it up until the hand cursor it's over the line between the lock options/fill selector and the actual layers. There should be a thick line above the group, right at the top.

Release the mouse button.

share|improve this answer
so simple, thank you very much – Muleskinner Sep 23 '10 at 12:16

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .