How can I move around the bash commandline efficiently?
I asked the case of cmd.exe here. I want to ask the same question for Mac's Terminal/bash. I know some of the answers, but not everything.
With Terminal/bash, when something's wrong with what I typed? What edit option can I do? I can use arrow key to move cursor one by one, but it would be great if there's a key for
- Move the cursor by the word not by character both directions (forward/backward)
- Move the cursor to the start of line
- I use Control-A
- Move the cursor to the end of line
- I use Control-E
- Delete the word (not a character) under the cursor.
- I use Escape-Delete key for this purpose.
Or, what would be other useful keys for editing?