Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to map/assign a word or phrase to a keyboard key so I only have to tap the mapped key in stead of typing the entire word. How can I accomplish this?

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

You can use a software like Phrase Express to do so.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.