Is there an easier way to create a new document (in Word 2010) from a document template in Sharepoint?
Right now, this is how I do it:
- Go to Sharepoint site and edit .dotx in Word.
- Click "File" from the ribbon and choose "New".
- From the "Available templates" section, click "New from existing".
- From the "New from Existing Document" dialog, choose the Sharepoint document, and click "Create New".
- Once the new document opens, click "File" from the ribbon again, and choose "Save as". The document will be saved as .docx