I've got an Issue with a Windows XP SP3 machine that seems to be mis-reporting the drive space in use.
The machine has a 74.4 GB drive formatted in NTFS and using Treesize Free, is only showing as 28GB (27.somethingorotherGB) total data.
Naturally suspecting System Restore, that has been disabled, and I've checked that the system volume information isn't still full, by giving myself read permissions on the System Volume Information folder... which now shows as 0 bytes.
I've also disabled Offline Files, as there is a fairly large cache for that, and I needed to rule it out.
What would be the next steps on this one, to find out where all the space is in use, as I'm fairly sure it's not a 1024bytes issue ;)