I currently use TrueCrypt to encrypt the hard drive in a Win7 laptop (everything in a single partition). I am looking to upgrade the hard drive to a model with significantly more storage capacity. I've had a look through the documentation but I couldn't see anything about this particular scenario.
I assume I need to do something like the following:
- Remove the encryption from the existing drive.
- Clone the existing drive image onto the new hard drive.
- Physically install the new drive into the laptop.
- Resize the single partition to use all the space in the new drive.
- Encrypt all of the new bigger drive with TrueCrypt.