The situation is simple: I am on a network (intranet) where I don't/can't control the router. You can basically assume all I have is one ethernet port and any number of machines.
I want to run a server accessible using at least HTTP, and, additionally, if possible, FTP and SSH, using the cheapest (and easiest) way.
Is it at all possible?
EDIT: Wow, there's many answers now!
So, a quick run-down:
- I do not have a public IP
- Reverse tunneling might work
- Optimally I would want ports 80/21/22.
- If I had a server outside, with ssh capabilities, I wouldn't have asked. Tunnels are easy.
- I am not actually in the place yet.
- It's a university hostel.