My problem: error message when playing blu-ray movies stating that the HDCP encryption could not be established.
- A new projector (EPSON EMP TW700) with a HDCP-compliant HDMI port
- a PC with a brand-new graphics adapter (Sapphire HD 4350 512MB DDR2) supporting HDCP
- Connection made with a DVI cable (it's installed in my wall) and a DVI-HDMI adapter to connect the projector
- Latest drivers and software
- What can I do to establish the HDCP connection?
- Would it help to use the HDMI output of the graphics adapter instead of the DVI (could it be that the HDCP chip is only supported on HDMI?)
- Any other ideas?
I am very thankful for any hint.