I am creating a table of Figures based on image captions I have created.
However every time I create the captions some of them are missing in the table even after updating the table.
The specific version of Word I was using was 2007 (12.0.6545.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6535.5002) However I have upgraded to 2010, 14.0.4760.1000, only to suffer the same problems. I have tried making sure that the images were inserted into blocks of "Normal" format text and re-inserted and update the tables, but nothing seems to change the fact that some of the captions will remain missing.
Note that if I add two captions for a picture, the second will usually display, but not the first.