Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I've found UltraMon and several other tools that will provide seperated taskbars, but is there a tool that will also seperate alt-tabbing behaviour for all monitors?

Would be nice if it worked for XP and Win7

share|improve this question

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .