Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Is there a router that I could purchase to control speeds allocated to each MAC Address in my house?

share|improve this question
Look for routers with good QoS support, that is what you need. – MaQleod Nov 22 '10 at 22:11

2 Answers 2

Yes, buy a router that supports DD-WRT. They have a list of supported routers.

share|improve this answer

You might want to look into the following firmware:

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.