Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have seagate barracuda 7200.7. I want to connect it with usb port. What device do i need for it?

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

Either a USB enclosure or a USB-to-PATA/SATA adapter.

share|improve this answer
hi Ignacio, thank you. – Free Fall Geek Nov 23 '10 at 5:34

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .