Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Which program is used to make the kind of button you see on the screeenshot of a website below (the one with the little icon on the left and profile/email on the right):

alt text

share|improve this question

closed as not constructive by random Dec 30 '12 at 19:54

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened, visit the help center for guidance.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

These are images, normally created using a photo editor such as Photoshop, Paint.Net or Gimp.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .