There is no one answer fits all. Read the small print on the websites themselves and if you are unsure, try contacting the site owner.
From your post -
Stock Exchange - http://www.sxc.hu/help/7_2 and
You may use the Image
- In digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast
film and video, cell phones.
- In printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers,
books, brochures, flyers, CD/DVD
- Along with your corporate identity on business cards,
- To decorate your home, your office or any public place.
You may not use the Image
- For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading
hate or discrimination, or to defame
or victimise other people, sociteties,
- To endorse products and services if it depicts a person.
- In a way that can give a bad name to SXC or the person(s) depicted
on the Image.
- As part of a trademark, service mark or logo.
- SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE IMAGE (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH
OTHER IMAGES) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
DO NOT SHARE THE IMAGE WITH OTHERS!
Always ask permission from the
photographer if you want to use the
- In website templates that You intend to sell or distribute.
- For creating printed reproductions that You intend to sell.
- On "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads,
mugs (e.g. on sites like Cafepress),
or on any similar mass produced item
that would contain the Image in a
Vecteezy - I cannot locate the same level of licence, but I found this page - http://www.vecteezy.com/terms
Your link to Flasheezy is wrong, but I found it, it has the same usage rules as Vecteezy - http://www.flasheezy.com/terms