Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm really used to flat keys on my mac, but I want a keyboard with macros for starcraft. Anyone know of any like that?

share|improve this question
my suggestion would be to check out various gaming keyboards. try Logitech, Saitek, Razer etc – Xantec Dec 8 '10 at 23:02
I have been, they've all had the really big keys, that you need to push down a lot. Like... I don't want to push down 1/3 of an inch to press a key. – NullVoxPopuli Dec 9 '10 at 2:06
up vote 0 down vote accepted

The Razer and Logitech gaming keyboards are the only ones I know of that support programmable macro keys. Razer's Arctosa has slim, laptop-style keys. It's the only one I know of that fits your requirements. Honestly though, the distance that you need to press the keys is probably exactly the same, even if you get a slim-style keyboard. The only thing that changes between the two is the height of the keycaps, not the height of the key action. Here's the Arctosa:

share|improve this answer
Link is dead; here's a new one: – Eric Aug 10 '14 at 17:16

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.