Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to create a full-screen slideshow to run on a monitor in the window of a realtor. I'd like to be able to have the pictures of a particular property arranged as a collage and each one "pop out" and then fade back into the collage.

Ideally, I'd like to use a web-based app but am up for buying a package if necessary. Any ideas?

share|improve this question

You could use a graphical photo screensaver, point it to a specific folder (say of a particular home), and the screensaver will do the rest...

Give PhotoJoy a try...have used myself, highly recommend, never had a problem with it (spam, etc).

Desktop Collages:

Or Screensavers:

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.