For example when i want to write
1.1 in MS Word, the
. is suddenly converted to ',' when i write the second
1. Here is a illustration of what happens:
- I am typing in Arabic and i want the numbers Arabic.
- When I am typing in English it is fined and everything went better than expected: The
- I tried to reset Word settings based on the all the ways that MSDN suggests. Now all the styles and options are set to default and all add-ons are removed.
- I also tried to reset my Regional and Languages settings to a Standard one. I have also changed all the
- The problem is with MS Word 2007.
How can i stop the Word from changing my dots to commas? (It only happens when dot is between two digits)