Just bought Logitech G35 USB headset, want to enable/disable headet in one action.
I have windows 7 64 bit, and currently, to switch from the headset to my spakers (or vice versa) without unplugging the headset, i have to go thru this steps:
- right click on the sound icon
- select "sounds"
- select the "Playback" tab
- right click headset and hit enable
- right click speakers and hit disable
- same steps when wanting to switch back
I have to disable the devices, because not all of the programs which are outputting sound will switch immediately if I just set either device to default.
I am looking for this to be a single action (either a batch script or a windows shortcut to some action with parameters?)