Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How can I replace a word with Regular Expression in Microsoft Word 2007?

For example, I want to find and replace all \n with some spaces.

share|improve this question
Are these Unix newlines or Windows line endings? – Dennis Williamson Dec 27 '10 at 20:17
up vote 2 down vote accepted

I've found the response.
I had to use ^13 instead of \n in Find What textbox.

Find and Replace


share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.