There's a bit of info on this page:
How to Remove Content Advisor Password in Internet Explorer
The following steps will remove any password set in the Internet Explorer Content Advisor
and allow you to reset the program to its original state.
1) Click on Start and choose Run.
2) Type in
RegEdit and select OK.
3) Now click on the little plus sign1 to the left of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4) Continue to drill down, always clicking on the plus sign at the left of the named key,
through Software, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion and Policies.
5) Now click on the Ratings folder.
6) In the right pane of the RegEdit window, you'll see an icon called Key. Click on it
and press Delete.
7) Exit RegEdit (e.g., by clicking on the X button).
You've just deleted your original Content Advisor password.
8) Restart the computer and run Internet Explorer again.
9) Choose View and then Internet Options (or Options for version 3.x).
For IE 5 or greater, click on Tools, Internet Options.
10) Click on the Content tab and click on Disable.
When asked for a password, don't enter anything; just click on OK.
This will disable Content Advisor because there's no longer a password.
1 There may be some other symbol there; e.g., a triangle.