I have a win computer on the Network called WIN2K8FS1
I have TortoiseSVN on a win computer and when I go to checkout a repository with Tortoise it asks me for the URL of the repository. I put in:
And it creates the working copy.
I am trying to setup Dreamweaver CS5 to work with subversion. I create a new site and I go to the Version Control tab and it asks for a lot if info.
- First is Access. I choose Subversion since that is the only option
- Second is Protocol. Not sure which I need so I go with HTTP?
- Third is Server Address. I am
assuming this is the name of the
computer with the repository so I
- Fourth is Repository Path. I put in
- Fifth is Port which I leave default to 80
- Then it asks for user name and password. I never set one up for anything so I put in my domain username and password.
I click test and it tells me:
Server and project are not accessible!
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am not the server admin but I did create the repository and have access to it via Tortoise. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong in Dreamweaver.