Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

For example: i write a text which requires constant switching between russian and english layouts, but when i'm doing something else i need another pair/group of layouts(russian and ukrainian, etc). Is there anything to group layouts in such way?

share|improve this question
I think there's an option under either Keyboard or Language support. – digitxp Dec 28 '10 at 20:39

Change the keyboard layout. This page also has desktop index option with a lot of good information.

You could try a different workstation (I think it's on the bottom).

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.