I'm having trouble with my laptop Internet connection. It's patchy at best and resets or freezes a lot. The signal strength is also random. I thought it might be a driver issue but now I don't know.
- Three other computers using the same wireless network run well.
- I've switched out wireless routers so I don't think it's the router.
- I thought it might be the laptop's internal wireless card but I just bought an external USB network card and I'm still having problems.
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
Patches/drivers are up to date
I only use one of the below at a time, disabling the other:
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG v. 188.8.131.52 (Internal wireless)
- Medialink Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter (USB wireless)
Any ideas on what might be the problem?