I am planning to assemble a custom NAS machine using an Intel Atom processor. I need the NAS for the following purposes:
- It should be accessible from my Windows PC so that I can dump data on the NAS (installations, media etc)
- It should be accessible from my Macbook for the above use.
- I should be able to use it with the Mac time machine software for backup.
- The media should be available to my PS3 for streaming.
- I should be able to access it from my iphone. (not very important)
All the above features should be available over wireless.
The time machine feature is very important.
Is this possible? Can someone provide resources on how I can assemble such a machine and setup the required software on it?