I'm not sure why, but my remote desktop connection app won't start.
Windows Event is:
Windows cannot access the file C:\Windows\System32\mstscax.dll for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Remote Desktop Connection because of this error.
Program: Remote Desktop Connection
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section. User Action
- Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
- If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
- Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
- If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
- Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: C00000B5
Disk type: 3
Any idea how to fix this?