My MacBook Pro suddenly has a problem with it's WiFi connection. When the Macbook is connected to WiFi, I cannot browse to any website. I can ping on the other hand, so that is not a problem. The connection seems there.
I cannot connect to any websites running on the local network. For example connect to the admin interface of my router, it DOES ask for the username and password, but after that it just keeps trying to connect.
My MacBook is connected to a WNDR3700 Netgear wireless router.
The following things I have tried:
- Pinging hosts (that does work)
- Performing trace route etc. (That seems to work)
- Opening a manual telnet to some ports on my server (21, 80, 443) (that fails)
- Changing browser (didn't solve it)
- Connecting to another WiFi network (on the same wireless router) (didn't solve it)
- Reinstalling my complete MacBook Pro (didn't solve it)
I have another (Windows) laptop, which has no problem using WiFi. Next thing I am gonna try now is resetting my router settings.