I need a real tech expert for this. This project might be very complicated. So bear with me and try to help me with this. Here's the basic idea of what I'm trying to do.
- I have a netbook with a fresh install of Windows 7
- I want to clone a .dmg of that hard drive
- Convert it to a .iso
- Use the .iso to boot Win7 on boot camp with my Intel MacBook
- The netbook has a 160GB HD
- I don't want to make a 160GB .dmg
- I want to only copy the OS when making the .dmg
I need help with this, serious help. So if you are ready to answer, I need USEFUL information.