I'm trying to customize the look of Outlook, and am running into some problems getting fonts set how I like. If it matters, I'm using Outlook 2010 on Windows 7.
Here's what I've got so far:
- Default email editor font -
File/Options/Mail/Stationery and Fonts
- Navigation Pane font -
- Folder email list (like Inbox or a folder) -
View/View Settings/Other Settings
- This only applies to a single folder.
- How can I apply this globally?
- Outlook Today - ???
- How to change the fonts, or anything, here?
Also, why is this so convoluted? Shouldn't it all be under one Options or Settings panel? (I am hoping someone points me to a menu that I've missed.)
UPDATE: Is there really no way to comprehensively control the fonts and styles of Outlook? It's been around forever and this has not come up, even for accessibility concerns? The only things i can see not changing are email and documents from other people.