I have been trouble shooting this for a few days and cannot fix this anyhow.
Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 (Bloomfield) @ 2.67 ( no OC )
RAM: 6144MB RAM
GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1Go in SLI (sli is not enabled at the moment anyway)
OCZ RevoDrive OCZSSDPX-1RVD0120 PCI-E x4 120GB PCI Express MLC Internal SSD [RAID-0].
(I know this could potentilly cause trouble but I had the BSOD before using this drive)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Bare Drive
Click here for a log of a crash I had 30 minutes later, note that it's another driver.
Occurence: It seems pretty random so far, haven't noticed any kind of pattern
- Windows memory diagnostic (went smoothly at 1066mhz)
- As I said, it was still happening on my HDD, so when I bought the revodrive I install a new OS on there and still got the error, I believed it happened and I had no drivers installed at that point (not 100% sure)
Change the following registry value to 1 (true):
- Tried to lower even more ram clock
- Made sure ram timing was set to recommended by manufacturer
- Verified if motherboard was in good physical condition (yes and its brand new)
There is one thing to note, when I got the new motherboard, I installed the new drivers WITHOUT formatting and the I removed the motherboard drivers that I could remove from the control panel (pretty much the first things that have been installed). Could this cause an issue even ON THE OTHER drive (revodrive).
Hopefully someone can help me, I am getting tired of this, spending so much money and cannot get this to work correctly.
If you need any other information let me know, thank you!