Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Ok, I need a general help here.
I am looking for a software solution, not a code solution.

I would like to magnify the whole area of my desktop so that i will see only a part of it. when I will move my mouse to each edge it will move the view to that part.
(this is very popular with iphone remote control apps . do you know if I will find an app for it in for winXP? )

share|improve this question

migrated from Feb 6 '11 at 15:22

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

up vote 1 down vote accepted

Have look at Mark Russinovich's ZoomIt.

share|improve this answer is a wonderfull place. 10x man. – Anonymous Feb 6 '11 at 15:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .