I want to set up a web server on my macbook (192.168.0.10) accessible from my iPhone (192.168.0.11). Both device are on the same network.
- The apache server is running on the macbook and accessible locally via http://192.168.0.10
- The iPhone cannot access this page
- The macbook can ping the iPhone and the router
- The iPhone can ping the router but not the macbook
- The firewall on the macbook is off
I don't understand why all connection are not working to the mac. Is there something else than the firewall blocking these connections?
EDIT: I test on another local network to connect with another PC and it didn't work neither.
EDIT2: I'm using SecureClient on this machine to connect to my company VPN.