Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I want to edit a movie file, but blur out or cover up a certain spot on the screen for a few seconds. Is there a way to do this?

share|improve this question
What version of iMovie? – Daniel Beck Feb 10 '11 at 7:51

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.