I have a Lenovo T410s with SSD. I have a JPEG image as my background (I think MS got rid of those annoying Active Desktops AFAIK).
When I left-click on the Desktop, I hear a buzz.
Has anyone else experienced this? Any more information that might be relevant, just ask in the comments.
- The sound seems to come from the laptop chassis.
- I hear the sound even when I right click on the desktop of my secondary external monitor.
- I'm not using headphones or microphones.
- The sound is visible even when sound is on mute.
- It does not happen when I right click outside the desktop (e.g., right click in Chrome or MS Word).