I view a lot of PDFs on my wide display (1280x800).
I want to view books with two pages on screen at once, but some PDFs have huge margins, so only ~60-70% of screen space is used even if I hide the menubar and toolbar in Acrobat Reader.
Are there any PDF viewers available which can cancel wide margins (hide them)? I will have a bigger font and higher usage of my screen area.
- Windows 32-bit
- Ability of view mode "Two-Up"/"Facing" (the two pages are viewed side-by-side, second is left from first)
- Full-screen or "no toolbars" mode
- Hiding of wide margins (with scaling of pages, no reflow needed; automatic or easy configuration of margins size)
- Easy scrolling available (when I press a space, show the exactly next pair of pages; not the bottom part of current pages)
- I need a viewer, not a PDF crop utility (PDF files must be kept in original form)
Already tested (they can't do what I want or I can't find the needed mode):
- Acrobat Reader 9
- Foxit Reader
- STDU Viewer
- Sumatra PDF (it tries, but it doesn't hide the margins, and the "Fit content" mode with two pages side-by-side does resizing wrong sometimes)