Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there any chrome extension which rotates image on a page? Some photo sharing sites, does not rotate vertical image automatically. So i need to see those images by turning my head. Is there any chrome extension which can do the job for me easily when i browse?

I have tried .picnik, but that seems too heavy lifting for my purpose.

Thank you.

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Dave, Scott, fixer1234, mdpc, DavidPostill Oct 23 '15 at 10:11

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product, service, or learning material recommendations are off-topic because they become outdated quickly and attract opinion-based answers. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve. Share your research. Here are a few suggestions on how to properly ask this type of question." – Dave, Scott, fixer1234, mdpc, DavidPostill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

up vote 1 down vote accepted


In case you need one for Firefox: Image Zoom

share|improve this answer

If you don't want an extension for that, and don't mind wacky behavior with all images on a web page, you can use the following bookmarklet script by creating a bookmark and using the script below as address:


On SuperUser, it rotates all avatar pictures (not the logo though, as it works differently). You might need it in two variants though, 90deg and 270deg, since repeatedly pressing the bookmarklet won't have any effect.

share|improve this answer

There is actually a much better Chrome Extension called IMG Rotate which allows you to right-click an image and just select how much you want to rotate it by.

share|improve this answer

The extension Flip this allows you to do this.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .