Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there a way to change the key sequence that triggers a forward / back tab navigation in Firefox? I browsed about:config,but couldn't find anything. I'm not a fan of the CTRL + TAB / CTRL + SHIFT + TAB. It is just way to crowded for me. I'd much rather change it to CTRL + { / CTRL + }, like it is on OSX. It feels much more balanced to me.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

You can use the Key Config extension

Alternatively, you can also use Ctrl + Pg Up / Ctrl + Pg Down for navigation.

share|improve this answer
Ctrl + Page Up/Down it is! Also, Ctrl + Shift + Page Up/Down lets you rearrange your tabs! :] – Josh Apr 12 '11 at 15:46

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .