I've tried to solve the following problem with no luck and I need some proffesional help.
The following is possible:
- Ping all computers (that I tried) in the domain without problem.
- Ping myself with localhost which use ::1.
- Ping myself with my given ipv6 IP.
- Internet access.
The following is not possible:
- Noone can ping me (request timeout) with computername/ipv4/ipv6.
- I cannot ping myself with my given ipv4 IP or 127.0.0.1 (request timeout).
Tried to enable/disable TCP/IPv4. Same issue.
Turned off windows firewall. Added an inbound rule to allow icmp (just in case). Same same..
Is there someone out there that has any idea what the issue could be?
Any help would be most appreciated!