When I login to wachovia/wells fargo/amazon/paypal , no matter the user/pass that I insert, i get a "we need to verify your information" page where they ask me everything, from the atm pin to my ssn to my mom's maiden name (LOL)
Then, when i insert bogus data, they continue to ask more and more personal data, like frequent flyer numbers, verified by visa password, and so on, until i get to a verified by visa authorization page (with right SSL on visa.com!!!) for a sum hidden by a white div.
- The address is right (not www.amazon.com.frtrereeliamdumb.com, but amazon.com WITH THE RIGHT SSL)
- The hosts file is not modified
- the dns is reliable, 220.127.116.11
- amazon.com resolves right
- the ssl is valid
- sniffing traffic does not show anything suspicious
- i have wired internet
- No strange process running
- Opera is unaffected, firefox and ie are affected (so it's not a rogue ff extension)
- I care about security and i run everything in sandboxie, don't have java, have an av (so, how i could get this virus???)
- admin programs like regedit and taskmgr are working and not blocked by this virus
What can be???