First of all, I must to say that I don't know anything about video editing. I'm a total noob in this field.
I need to make a screencast. Actually, I have made the desktop recording and I have some shorts videos in mp4 format to work with it. Thats what I need:
- Cut some fragments of the videos
- Join the selected portions into a big video
- Make some transicions in the cutting points (A simple fade will do the job)
- Put some text in the bottom of the videos during a few seconds making explanations
- Adding fragments of sound from a mp3/wav record
That's all... Which "very simple" video editor could I use?