Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for a way to perform an operation that was deprecated in the ps command, specifically ps g.

Is there any way to perform this operation or perhaps an equivalent option?

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Mar 10 '11 at 2:42

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

1 Answer 1

Just to note, appears 'g' is:

        g            really all, even group leaders (does nothing w/o SunOS settings)


What OS are you running?

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.