Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I can't figure out how to do this in Fireworks:

enter image description here

A curved box shadow so it looks like it's peeling. Any help appreciated! All I can find are photo shop tutorials.

share|improve this question

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .