Ok I'm addicted to firefox, BUT I cannot be blind: chrome way to handle webpages (pre-loading, rendering and other features) is great.
I was thinking to use this browser, however it's quite hard without something about the interface which is NECESSARY:
Here you can see my interface, I really need something to handle bookmarks on a left pane (history too), I do something similar in visual studio and I want preserve it.
Second needed thing is the right input bar where I can choose a search engine, i use it for wordreference, youtube and wikipedia, while the address bar is used for google.
Third, I don't need live bookmarks because I notices I put them all in a directory ("Notizie"), so something that will contain all rss feed is ok, but should be always visible.
A way to throttle bandwith is necessary.
ADBlock is necessary and that's all.
- I've heared about a plugin to search through an image (instead of text), it was for firefox... does it exist for chrome too?
- Something to take a "screenshot" of a whole webpage (even if is scrollable)
- Sound when download is completed (isn't it already there?)
- Flagfox (show a flag about where the website comes from)
- Some addon to take all urls from a text
- Double click on a link not "linked" (not in tag) to open in as it was a link
Some suggestion guys?